The German government wants to strengthen Germany as a startup location and is currently developing a targeted startup strategy in consultation with all stakeholders. The German AI Association is also involved in the consultation process. In our current position paper, we comment in detail on the most important topics:
- Expand financing instruments and close gaps in early and late-stage funding.
- Facilitate customer acquisition for AI startups
- Improve data access and use for startups
- Simplify startups from academia
- Secure the IT skills base
- Simplify employee equity investments for startups
In this way, we would like to make a constructive contribution to the content of the strategy and look forward to continuing to accompany the process!